DreaMarbella Real Estate
1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are set out below. This internet portal is put at the service of users by the entity, whose identifying data are:
• Company name: DREAMARBELLA REAL ESTATE S.L.
• CIF: B93435675
• Address: Avenida la Unión nº 46, Atalaya Isdabe 29688 Estepona, Málaga.
• Telephone: +34 952 008 098
• Email: [email protected]
• Registry data: Mercantile Registry of Málaga T 5447, L 4354, F223, S 8, H MA130641, I / A 1 (10.28.15)
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the expression and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive for our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they intend to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusively for Dreamarbella, SL customers, may be in some particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal and that must be accepted by the User before starting the provision of the corresponding service.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
This website and the content it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Dreamarbella, S.L is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Dreamarbella, S.L either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the quotations of trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
All the products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Dreamarbella, S.L are registered trademarks of their owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Dreamarbella, S.L website for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs to them.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL.
Legal warning. The User will respond to Dreamarbella, S.L or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the Portal for harmful purposes of property or interests of Dreamarbella, SL or of third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) is expressly prohibited. ) of Dreamarbella, SL or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
With a merely illustrative character, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Dreamarbella, S.L or by whoever owns the exploitation rights, where appropriate.
• Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by part of the User or a third party.
• Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Dreamarbella, S.L makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
• The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
• In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the content to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Dreamarbella, S.L or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Dreamarbella, S.L, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
• In no case, will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Dreamarbella, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
• The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Dreamarbella, SL within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Dreamarbella, SL and whenever it is permitted, in in these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner established in this clause.
• The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Dreamarbella, S.L subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Dreamarbella, S.L in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY.
Dreamarbella, S.L is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 On the quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Dreamarbella, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Dreamarbella, S.L is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 On the availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Dreamarbella, SL Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or be inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Dreamarbella, SL is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with character previous.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Dreamarbella, SL acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he may notify Dreamarbella, SL in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entailing the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Dreamarbella, S.L with the statements, content or services provided.
Dreamarbella, SL does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to Dreamarbella, SL
5. DATA PROTECTION.
You can consult our Data Protection policy to find out how we use your personal data.
6. COMMUNICATION OF ILLICIT AND INADEQUATE ACTIVITIES.
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Dreamarbella, SL indicating the following extremes:
• Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
• Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
• In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
• You must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator;
• Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Dreamarbella, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by Law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are carried out through the Portal itself.
Dreamarbella, S.L reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Dreamarbella, SL is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which, Dreamarbella, SL does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law As long as the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as a jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.